Here in the U.S., we’re all pretty much accustomed to the menu at Micky D’s. Burgers, nuggets, fries, breakfast sandwiches… that’s pretty much it. But with over 68 million costumers daily in their 35,000 franchises in 119 countries, the menu is bound to have some interesting cultural curveballs here and there. Here are some of the most interesting items on McDonald’s menus throughout the globe that you can’t find here in America.
15) Canada- Poutine, Atlantic Lobster Roll (for limited time).
14) Israel- Corn Sticks
13) Brazil- Cheese Bread
12) China- Taro Bie
11) Taiwan- Corn soup
10) Turkey- Cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese, eggs toast
9) Switzerland- Fried Shrimp
8) Spain- Gazpacho
7) Denmark- Chili Cheese Balls
6) Korea- Green tea latte
5) Finland- Cheeseburger on rye bread
4) Guadeloupe- Hazelnut Spongecake
3) Colombia- Fried Yuca
2) Japan- Avocado and Beef Sandwich
1) India- Chicken Masala Sandwich
Check out the full list at Buzzfeed here!