Policy updated November 14th, 2021
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
PERSONAL RECORDS COLLECTION AND USE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR COLLECTED FROM YOU
Please note that the personal records we collect or your have provided us can either be records that identifies you, including but not limited to your name, address, email, IP address and/or gender, in addition to information that does not identifies you as an individual, however, may help us to improve our services, for instance by analyzing and comparing user behavior patterns while visiting our websites or apps. These information in some cases may be provided by you or aggregated by us about you:
The records you supply us might also consist of your full names or aliases, email addresses, phone numbers, financial and credit card information, your likeness, photograph or personal descriptions. A few examples of this consists of information provided by you at the time of registration, emails you send us, or forms filled out on any of our websites or apps. These include but not limited to subscription to any of our services and products, commenting on our posts, entering or participation in any competitions, submission of article corrections, entering promotions, engaging in any of our online or offline events and activities, downloads of apps or any information on our online information, and or feedback on any of our services and products while interacting with us.
Upon your visit to our websites, we may automatically take the following information:
(1) Technical data, along with the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the world wide web, your geographical location, your login information, time-zone, browser type and version, browser plug-in, and versions, running gadget and platform;
(2) Data about your visit, inclusive of the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, your length of visits to certain pages of our sites, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away (exit) from the page.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES:
THE FOLLOWING IS HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
(1) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to supply you with the data, products and services that you simply request from us;
(2) To notify you about changes to our service;
(3) To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
(4) To improve our site to make sure that content is presented within the best manner for you and for your computer;
(5) You to participate in interactive features of our service, once you opt to do so; as a part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
(6) To contact you with information about your account or subscription or with marketing messages. You can opt out of receiving these messages at any time by contacting opt-out@BIZNOB.com;
(7) To create analytics and reports for third parties, which may include partners and advertisers regarding your use of our website. These analytics and reports may include aggregated or pseudo anonymised information;
(8) To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you et al. , and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
(9) To make suggestions and any recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services which may interest you or them.
HOW WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of the The BIZNOB . We may additionally share your information for the reasons embarked on for this Policy but we’ll never sell, license or otherwise share information that individually identifies you with third parties outside of The BIZNOB except:
With your consent. which may be withdrawn at any time by contacting opt-out@BIZNOB.com PLEASE NOTE: We may still disclose your opt-out information to third parties, to make sure that you do not receive any future notifications from them, in accordance with applicable laws.
With third parties who are (1) Trusted partners: who work with or on behalf of The BIZNOB , following our instructions and subject to specific compliance requirements, and (2) Advertising and Analytics partners: who we may share aggregated or pseudo-anonymised data with in order, for examples, for that partner to ascertain how well an advertisement is performing. we will not share personally identifiable information (for example your name or email address) with these partners. Third party partners may use data collection technologies on our websites. Use by these third parties of cookies and other technology will be subject to their own privacy policies.
For legal purposes: in reference to (i) legal processes and requests (ii) to enforce our advertising terms (iii) to manage third party and customer claims (iv) to guard The BIZNOB ‘s interests and (v) as may rather be required by law.
When you use our website, we share information that we may collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, may use our first party cookie on your browser to match your shared information to their marketing databases so as to provide back a pseudonymous privacy-centric identifier for our use in real time bidding in digital advertising. These third parties may successively link further demographic or interest-based information to your browser.
SOCIAL NETWORK AND INTERACTIVE TOOLS
Certain features on our websites offer you a chance to interact with us et al. . These may include forums, message boards, chats, submitting a letter to the editor, creating community profiles, and rating, tagging and commenting on articles. once you use these features you ought to bear in mind that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, could also be publicly available to others. We are not liable for any information you select to submit through these interactive features.
CORPORATE, THIRD-PARTY, AND STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS
If your subscription is provided in whole or partially by your employer or other third party, we may notify the provider once you access or use your subscription. If you’ve got a student subscription associated with a school, college or university or school, we may notify them to verify your subscription, access or use. When providing these notices, we may reveal limited amounts of your information such as your name or email address.
TO MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that we collect from you’ll be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the european Economic Area (“EEA”), so as to use it as set out in this Policy. The BIZNOB has technical, organizational and physical safeguards in place to assist protect your information from unauthorized access, processing or disclosure.
We don’t intentionally collect any information on children under the age of 14. If you are a parent or guardian and notify us that details of children under 14 years aged are obtained, we will make sure that these details are deleted.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, AND HOW TO CONTACT The BIZNOB ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You furthermore may have the right to access personal information held about you. to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at support@BIZNOB.com
500 7the Avenue,
New York, New York 10018
EXTERNAL OPT-OUT LINKS
Publisher Common ID – Opt-Out
NAI – https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
DAA – http://optout.aboutads.info
Prebid SharedId – https://sharedid.org